Location: x1 North & Scotland and x1 Midlands & South of UK
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus car, medical, 26 days holiday, generous pension and company bonus scheme
You are career driven, ambitious and aspire to work for a global FMCG business with world class training and products everyone loves.
You’ve already got a couple of years FMCG sales experience under your belt, however you now feel ready to push your career to the next level on your journey towards becoming a fully-fledged National Account Manager.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for you to join their thriving UK business as a Regional Account Manager in the Foodservice division – managing, developing and winning relationships with national, regional and large independent route to market wholesalers/ distributors.
- Full autonomy for the performance of selected key wholesale/ distributor accounts (approx. 25)
- Responsible for the delivery of wholesale/ distributor account activities including sales promo’s, range selections, product samples, mailings/ advertising, product demonstrations etc.
- Develop and enrich close contact with key personnel including Buyers, Marketing, Sales & Logistics
- To participate with Senior Management in creation of strategy, volume and profit targets
- Attend Trade Shows/ Exhibitions in line with increasing brand presence and customer awareness
- General account management – pricing, logistics, NPD, reporting etc.
- A minimum of 2 years FMCG sales experience
- Knowledge of the Wholesale, C&C or Distribution channels is advantageous but not essential
- Degree educated or equivalent level ideal but not essential Commercially minded, positive mindset with good energy Solid IT literacy e.g. Excel, Word etc.
- Pro-active, “can-do” attitude, resilient, autonomous and career driven
- Effective communication skills – written and verbal including presentation skills
- Professional, results driven and strives for the pursuit of excellence
Please note:Our client is looking for x2 Regional Account Manager’s to cover the following regions:
– Midlands & South of UK
– North of England & Scotland
This position is home based and ideally you will be within easy reach of major UK motorway networks for comfortable domestic travel to various customer and office destinations on your allocated area (North or South).
In return, the successful candidate can expect a competitive salary of upto c.£45,000 p.a. plus 26 days holiday, car, private medical, generous pension and a company bonus scheme (all negotiated dependent upon experience).
My client is a world leading food and confectionery manufacturer. Across the globe they supply major food manufacturers, small bakeries and pastry chefs with ingredients and solutions to create much loved products you see every day.With a worldwide company turnover of over £7Bn, employing over 7,000 people our client is a global giant and future career prospects are plentiful.
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply now and we’ll be in touch with further details.Please note, due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear from us within 7 working days then please consider you application unsuitable on this occasion. We will however retain your details on file and be in touch should a suitable opportunity arise – thank you.