Location: Homebased - Banbury, Oxfordshire
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 p.a. plus 20% bonus, car, life, pension, 27 days holiday
My client is one of the UK’s fastest growing, privately owned companies in the FMCG sector working with and representing leading health, beauty and much loved household brands. Following many years of impressive growth they are now in need of a Head of Wholesale to provide strong leadership and delivery of the continued growth strategy.
This opportunity represents a chance to be part of a Sunday Times TopTrack 250 company who’s aim is about delivering excellence to both suppliers and customers and to become the best in their field around the world.
- Report directly to the UK Head of Sales
- Responsible for the delivery of the Wholesale sales strategy via the management and development of the channel sales team (x4 direct reports, x6 indirect)
- To build, own and deliver the volume and value forecast for the Wholesale channel (£72m t/o)
- P&L accountability, managing range & distribution, competitor intelligence, JBP’s, forecasting etc.
- Participate with Senior Management in creation of strategy, volume and profit targets
- Proven experience of the UK Wholesaler/ Cash & Carry channels e.g. Unitas, Parfetts, Blakemore’s, Booker, Makro, Batley’s, Bidfood, Brakes etc.
- Strong people management/ leadership skills
- Commercially strong with a results focused view and first-class communications skills
- Pro-active, “can-do” attitude, autonomous and driven
This position is home based however ideally you will be within easy reach of the Midlands based head office and also major UK motorway networks for comfortable domestic travel to various customers around the UK.
In return, the successful candidate can expect a highly competitive salary, circa. £60-65,000 p.a. plus a 20% bonus, car, pension, life cover, 27 days holiday (negotiated dependent upon experience).
My client is one of the UK’s fastest growing, privately owned companies in the FMCG sector working with and representing leading health, beauty and much loved household brands.
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply now and we’ll be in touch with further details.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear from us within 7 working days then please consider you application unsuitable on this occasion. We will however retain your details on file and be in touch should a suitable opportunity arise – thank you.