Location: London & South East
Salary: highly competitive salary of up to £65,000 basic p.a. (neg.) plus a generous bonus/ benefits package
A chance to join a highly respected and successful London based premium drinks business where you’ll work with some of the biggest names and brands in the drinks industry, in particular across Wine & Spirits.
Do you possess a great track record of opening and developing new business in the London On Trade market – independent outlets and multiple groups?
Can you lead by example and successfully manage and motivate a high-performance sales team?
Are you experienced at selling in Wines & Spirits to Hotels, Restaurants, Bars & Clubs and already have great contacts?
My client is looking for an experienced drinks sales professional – both customer facing & a team leader (a player/ manager). You will be responsible for developing new business, account management and managing a highly performing field sales team.
The role: (Based in London, with some regular UK national travel).
- Leading by example, you will have an element of personal account management and new business responsibility.
- Leadership, management and development of your sales team (6)
- Opening of new business and management of profitable existing customer accounts, both directly, and via your sales managers, within the On-Trade sector e.g. Hotels, Restaurants, Bars & Pubs.
- Utilising your existing contacts and network to identify and convert to business wins.
- Develop joint business plans (JBP) for all major customers – to develop sustained growth & retention, and deliver the budgeted targets for your account base.
- Working as an integral member of the business management team, to achieve the business goals & values.
The successful candidate will have:
- Success in managing & motivating high performance sales managers.
- A proven track record of new business development. A great hunter and deal closer.
- Ability to coach people in effective commercial selling skills, with strong negotiation and closing capability. “Organised and prepared” is a by-word for you! You are adept at prioritising your own workload.
- Demonstrable evidence of gravitas and influencing skills. Able to build effective relationships at all commercial levels and up-to senior stakeholder level.
- Highly effective communication, verbal and written, with good presentation skills.
- A great address book of existing relationships within the London HORECA & On Trade Bar channels.
- Confidence talking about category, trends, consumer occasions and demographics. (Spirits/Wine focus)
- Energy and drive with a ‘self-starter’ mentality and your passion to achieve is infectious.
In return the successful candidate can expect a highly competitive salary of up to £65,000 basic p.a. (neg.) plus a generous bonus/ benefits package which will see you earn six figures.
A highly respected and successful London based premium drinks business with some of the biggest names and brands in the drinks industry, in particular across Wine & Spirits.
If you feel you possess the necessary experience combined with drive and ambition then we would welcome your application and we’ll be in touch with further information.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear from us within 7 working days then please consider you application unsuitable on this occasion. We will however retain your details on file and be in touch should a suitable opportunity arise – thank you