Clients

Recruiting top talent for your business

At Leader Executive Search, we understand that within today’s challenging and ever changing economic environment, when it comes to finding top talent having the right partnership and strategy in place to reach out to those superstars is critical – at the heart of all great organisations are great people!

Through our tailor made, transparent and robust process combined with ensuring we listen and understand what you need we are able to build exceptionally strong and long-standing partnerships which will give you first hand access to the industry’s top talent.

Headhunting/ Executive Targeted Search

Through our experience, we know that around 25% of the working population are actively looking for a new job at any given time. Via our pro-active approach of Headhunting/ Targeted Search solutions we can give you unrelieved access to the ‘Passive’ (remaining 75%) market. This way you can access a much larger talent pool, often higher in quality with the industry’s top performers.

We pride ourselves on our ‘quality over quantity’ approach; we only shortlist candidates that we genuinely believe are right for your organisation, saving you valuable time.

With any piece of recruitment, Leader Executive Search can tailor our approach to incorporate all the necessary strategies and methods to attract and identify the highest quality candidates, leaving no stone unturned.

Utilising recruitment technology and social networks effectively

In addition to our own FMCG & Retail candidate database that is growing with high quality candidates year on year we partner with the UK’s leading job sites such as Grocerjobs.co.uk, Reed.co.uk, Monster.co.uk, Jobsite.co.uk, Indeed.co.uk and more which enables us to act fast and reach out to the best of the actively looking candidates when you need them.

As part of the growing and hugely important social media scene, Leader Executive Search has extensive networks through major networking sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Xing, Google+ etc. and other relevant channels which complement any mainstream recruitment activity that we deploy in search of top calibre candidates.

Our three core service offerings:

  • Executive Targeted Search/ Headhunting
  • Managed Advertised Search/ Selection
  • Database and Online Selection

Some additional benefits of partnering with Leader Executive Search:

  • Fixed or a variable fee’s to suit your budget
  • 3, 6 & 12 post placement guarantees because success is not just filling the position and walking away – we pride ourselves on not only sourcing the best candidates, but also making sure you get a good return on your investment through their longevity in post.
  • Guarantees against all Retained assignments giving you the reassurance that our partnership will get results – or your money back!
  • Operating confidentially protecting your brand/ company identity

If you wish to find out more about how Leader Executive Search can enable you to attract the industry’s top talent, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.